Fedex came today!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
I

itsspeeds

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here's the pic. It rained today, so I couldnt; get her washed up, but you guys get the idea.
She is sittin at 35 1/2 inches in the rear and 35 in front.
SAM_0960.jpg

OP
OP
I

itsspeeds

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Haven't really drove it much to notice the difference,but it doesn;t seem to be that different for the little bit I have drove it. . I am taking a long trip with it this weekend, so i'll know for sure after that.

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
LOOKS sssooooo Much Nicer. i Just towed a open trailer with 2 Hayabusa in it, Plus gear and a total of 4 people. Performed admirably Well and at times forgot the Trailer was back there.

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks great bud!!!

Too great to be wearing mud flaps. :)

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
i took mine off and ended up putting them back on. Everything kept getting tossed on to the running boards not to mention if you hit a puddle it splashes all over the sides

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks way better!!! I wouldn't be able to stand looking at the mud flaps.

slickhoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't be able to stand not havin those front windows tinted!!! Get er done!

OP
OP
I

itsspeeds

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys!! The Hoe is my wifes daily, so the mudflaps gotta be there. There was so much road grime on the side I literally had to scrub it off for an hour!
As for the tint, limo tinting the back, but can;t do the front. Its illegal here. Don't wanna give the cops another reason to be able to stop me.

slickhoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
******! As unique and bad ass as ya got those colors, it's just screamin to match all around. Oh well, still looks pimp ( or elegant in your wife's case... believe me, I know how it is.This is still her daily too):)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Passion74