Fedex came today!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
I

itsspeeds

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks Eli! I'm dying to take the door molding off too!!! Should have sen her last car. At least 4 door dings per side!!! She is gettin better at parking in the back of the parking lot where no one else is.

slickhoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Haha! Funny, I have mine do the same thing! I'll prob be real **** once I get the new paint job on ours. Yeah, takin that molding off will make it look sharp!!

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've trained my wife well to be careful but accidents still happen unfortunately.... I trained her on a 99 Denali so something not as new :D

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Where are all the pics of "after the drop"??? I see your sig but I want more pics!! :D

OP
OP
I

itsspeeds

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally had a day without rain and was able to kinda clean her up for some pics. Just got the final rubbing issues taken care of with a heat gun and a 2x4. Rides great!!!

SAM_1008.jpg
SAM_1009.jpg
SAM_1007.jpg
SAM_1006.jpg
SAM_1003.jpg

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks great! :waytogo: Do you have a thread on how you blacked out your amber reflector in your headlights?

Also....got any pics on the extended cab in the driveway? :naughty:

OP
OP
I

itsspeeds

Full Access Member
Reaction score
O7burb, I actually use Lamin X. Its a tint for head lights. Bought a 12x12 piece and it was enough for both sides. Got the idea from Modded.
The truck is my work truck. 04 Chevy silverado. My 1st blacked out vehicle. Its got 20" teflon coated wheels and blaced out tailights and headlights. Didn;t put to much effort into it cause I pile up old guttters in the back of it everyday. Still in good shape for what I put it through.
SAM_1019.jpg

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lamin X, eh? So do you just put it over part of the light so that it doesn't affect the actual headlight?

OP
OP
I

itsspeeds

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I actually used that scribe thats in the headlight. I just lined up te straight edge of the Lamin X where the line meets the top and bottom of the headlight the cut it off on the back side between the light and the fender. Took me about 30 min.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Exceltheink