Fat Bob's Garage Level Kit?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

saxart

Reaction score
Last edited:
OP
OP
S

saxart

Reaction score
Sorry, I should have mentioned that in my original post. No, I've got an LT. (no Autoride) but it does have those "LTZ" 20" spoke-style rims.

I'm basically looking for an "almost leveling kit" so I still have a little rake to tow and can run the stock wheels and tires without having empty wheel-wells, that's why I'm trying to stay away from a leveling kit that raises the front and the rear.

Ben

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would suggest getting one of the adjustable leveling kits and putting it to the lowest setting.

KMeloney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, just go for the ReadyLift adjustable billet kit. You can clock the lift to 1", 1.5", or 2". I added it to my LTZ (Tahoe) and had it set to 1". Subtle, but makes all the difference in the world.

InTruckDesign

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, just go for the ReadyLift adjustable billet kit. You can clock the lift to 1", 1.5", or 2". I added it to my LTZ (Tahoe) and had it set to 1". Subtle, but makes all the difference in the world.

Listen to this man...he has probably the most time involved getting the tahoe to sit ''right'' with factory sized rims and tires...PERIOD!!

and Kirk that is a compliment.:Handshake:

Sinner73

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
daystar makes a 1.5 , havnt gotten any info yet about it since there isnt any traffic in here but it looks pretty good , its poli instead of 6061

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xay2Smoove