Factory Radio install Bluetooth

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

B-Fox

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I installed a Bluetooth reciver on my factory radio. I didn't want to upgrade the stereo.

This works for anyone who has a '95-00 factory Radio with the aux option cd player bottom of the dash. My radio has the cassete with the cd drive separate this is the only way it works.
Purchase the adapter from this website.
https://www.discountcarstereo.com/

Picture of my orderScreenshot_20210225-125331_Yahoo Mail.jpg

east302

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks interesting. How do you select the Bluetooth “station” and where does the black box go?

drakon543

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks interesting. How do you select the Bluetooth “station” and where does the black box go?
on the units with factory separate cd drive the radio has a button labeled "aux" or "cd". you would press that button to enable the audio input from that module. its like 80 or so depending on where you get it tax and shipping and such. i thought about it for my 97 when i still had it but seemed foolish to get rid of the cd player just for Bluetooth so i spent the same price from crutchfield on a sale for a single din jvc with Bluetooth.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jkavros

Latest posts