Exhaust is complete

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Conor

Conor

"Bob's your Uncle"
Reaction score
Sounds like a good price expect the tip seems to be really high to me. I should start looking into an exhaust.

Quality tips are not cheap. This one especially because it is a the whole tip assembly. All stainless steel double wall and dual outlest

Last edited:

e-dub75

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
That looks great but seems kinda pricey...maybe that's just me.

Naw, what he spent isn't that much. I ended up getting the Magnaflow exhaust sytem for around the same price of his total, paid $80 for the install and I bet you his has more roarrrr then mine.

I could agree with the tip being pricey but it's worth it. I was going to buy and use that one insted of the one that came with the cat-back but hell I just spent $375 for that, I wasn't going to spend another $150 for just a tip. :signs8:

Timmy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Naw, what he spent isn't that much. I ended up getting the Magnaflow exhaust sytem for around the same price of his total, paid $80 for the install and I bet you his has more roarrrr then mine.

I could agree with the tip being pricey but it's worth it. I was going to buy and use that one insted of the one that came with the cat-back but hell I just spent $375 for that, I wasn't going to spend another $150 for just a tip. :signs8:

turn downs are so much cheaper

GTCREAM17

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Can you use that SLP Tip on the Volant Exhaust? I dont really like that single tip that comes with it? is it possible to use the exhaust and that tip?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DB1337

Latest posts