Evolution of Effeckt's Hoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Effeckt

Effeckt

Resident Cards Fan
Reaction score
Thought so.. Good shots.. Still surprised on how good it looks. Once you lower it it's gonna be hot. You gonna go 2-4 or 3-5? You roll 22's right? I'd go with a 3-5 on there. If you go 2-4 you're gonna wish you went lower, with 22's you have more tire sidewall so your ride quality won't be that noticeable.

I've been waffling on that lately actually. I KNOW that I will like the 3/5 better visually without a doubt. My concern is the clearance I will be left with after going that low. I need to have enough clearance for camping and stuff. No major off roading per say but when we camp we go in the middle of nowhere. So my initial thought was to go with the 2/4. I know you have the 3/5, are you sitting on 22's? If so we should get that Phoenix meet going soon so I can check yours out.

What color are you coating the wheels?

Funny that you ask that. I am still trying to decide on that as well. Before getting all of this done I was SOLD on getting the p/c'd but now I think they look a lot better with the truck since everything else is now finished. I think I will still end up getting them done but I don't know when. I haven't quite chosen the color yet though. I am leaning towards a darker metallic color like the gunmetal finish that is on the grille but I also have considered black chrome or a hyperblack type of finish.

MASS-HOE'Z71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think the rims seem to look better with the new painted parts, maybe there's more of a contrast now between everything red and only the chrome on the wheels instead of having the old chrome that was on the bumper before...
Either way, the trucks lookin ****** great

OP
OP
Effeckt

Effeckt

Resident Cards Fan
Reaction score
I think the rims seem to look better with the new painted parts, maybe there's more of a contrast now between everything red and only the chrome on the wheels instead of having the old chrome that was on the bumper before...
Either way, the trucks lookin ****** great

The more and more I look at it since getting it back the more I like the way the wheels look. I hated the chrome beforehand. It just felt like it was a little too much IMO. Like you said the contrast now with having everything else red really makes them stand out. I'm really leaning towards leaving them as they are and saving that money for other things.

what a difference with the black moldings gone. Looks great

Thanks man! I appreciate it!

OP
OP
Effeckt

Effeckt

Resident Cards Fan
Reaction score
Weird.. I can see them and I even hosted them here on this site. Let me host them elsewhere and see if I can fix it.

EDIT - I think I figured out the issue. They should be visible now.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick9667