Evergreen Gray Metallic

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
F

Flav

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Dark ash looks a bit purple-ish on these photos. Reminds me of the color crystal granit I had on a Grand Cherokee. Best color I ever had, the car always looked clean.

Buffalown

Reaction score
Dark ash looks a bit purple-ish on these photos. Reminds me of the color crystal granit I had on a Grand Cherokee. Best color I ever had, the car always looked clean.
We have an order in for RST in dark ash and just changed it to evergreen metallic based on these photos and the YouTube videos. We were a little worried at first the green would come through too much but from what you guys shared it just looks like a super sharp dark gray with a slight green undertone. The dark ash has too much purple coming through imo. Thanks so much for sharing these photos!

kardar

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I just booked and LT, evergreen Grey color. Wife actually picked this color after looking at GM site. It looks more grey than green :) . Hope "home minister" is not disappointed. BTW dealer said it is more than 3 months waiting period for this vehicle.

whynot

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Picked ours up Saturday. Here it is in the sun
Do you see any green in it when looking at it in person? I actually wanted a green suv. Everything is black, white and gray/silver anymore

Farmer10

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Do you see any green in it when looking at it in person? I actually wanted a green suv. Everything is black, white and gray/silver anymore
It’s suttle. I wouldn’t expect a forest green or anything. On overcast days it almost looks black but you can tell it isn’t quite. It’s a great color.

Mar48

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Received the truck (Tahoe) today and Evergreen Gray is even better than I was expecting (wife’s car and she picked the color)!

In pictures it solely dark gray, but in person, in the light (even somewhat overcast) it definitely looked… well… dark green gray. But very obviously green, and most importantly, awesome.

Attachments

• FB2B196C-C3E2-4BCF-9572-58B97C801CE8.jpeg
    FB2B196C-C3E2-4BCF-9572-58B97C801CE8.jpeg
    512.5 KB · Views: 30

kwon

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Received the truck (Tahoe) today and Evergreen Gray is even better than I was expecting (wife’s car and she picked the color)!

In pictures it solely dark gray, but in person, in the light (even somewhat overcast) it definitely looked… well… dark green gray. But very obviously green, and most importantly, awesome.
Thank you for the picture.
I want to get more information about Evergreen Gray. I signed a contract for Evergreen Gray, but I don't have any information. Please.Have a good day!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tired_One