Escalade Vs Denali Vs Tahoe Cluster

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CMNTMXR57

Reaction score
I think that might be a blue one over on the far left. I was counting the circled ones and the two turn signals.

mattt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I pulled back the overlay on a cluster I have, and yes there are 12 of them. That one on the top left appears to be the high beam indicator light.

CMNTMXR57

Reaction score
So I ordered from GM Gauge repair, their 5mm WHITE LED cubes and replaced them tonight. I can't say that I am pleased by any stretch of the imagination.

This picture I took, makes it look amazing. Trust me it's not and I can't get the phone to adjust to take it as the human eye sees it. I WISH that it were this bright (they're almost the same brightness as the stock bulbs), the needles this radiant, and not as blue as it turned out.

I may investigate gague face overlays without the blue pigmentation on the backside as their simply isn't a ton of cube LED options;

20201012_202532 Blue.jpg

CMNTMXR57

Reaction score
Here is my stock one. Again, the camera makes it look amazing. It really isn't like this. If it were, I wouldn't have changed them. However, you CAN see the kelvin (coloring) difference. I don't want blue'ish. I want white in my trucks. Like I want warm red in my Pontiac's...

20200928_192829.jpg

Reaction score
Can the needles on the Denali cluster be painted, or will it somehow effect the lighting? I like the cluster, but not the white needles on white gauges.

mattt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Or just use the regular HD truck cluster which is basically the same as the Denali cluster but with regular lighting color and black background. You should be able to swap needles from a standard or HD cluster too if you wanted the other features of the Denali cluster.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
labans