Escalade to Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
They bolt in? Or did you have to modify the seats
Well...they fit. I had to use my original lower seat brackets, and those use 4 bolts to bolt to the seat. Only 2 bolts fit lol. I need to drill 2 holes in the original brackets but it works for me--for now. Actually I wish I had the original seats with the armrests back.

Tonyv__

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well...they fit. I had to use my original lower seat brackets, and those use 4 bolts to bolt to the seat. Only 2 bolts fit lol. I need to drill 2 holes in the original brackets but it works for me--for now. Actually I wish I had the original seats with the armrests back.

Gotcha lol. I was thinking the bottom brackets might come apart and I could modify something... I just don’t have any spare seats to mess around with...... I may look into heated seats from the newer vans. I’ll post about it if I ever find the time

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Gotcha lol. I was thinking the bottom brackets might come apart and I could modify something... I just don’t have any spare seats to mess around with...... I may look into heated seats from the newer vans. I’ll post about it if I ever find the time
I think anything from 98 up from a conversion van will work. It's not hard to modify the brackets, I've just been lazy. Also--I have that "wall" behind me, not sure if you do also, so if you get pwr seats, the movements will be limited. Most junkyards think they're selling new furniture when you ask how much they want just for the front seats.