Escalade roof rack help on installation

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ryan Buck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What's up guys, so I went to put my Escalade roof rack on last night and there is a gap of almost 1/4 inch between the middle and back rubber. I messed with it forever and trimmed it so that it would but up to each other but then the cap was not even close to going on it hung out the back about the amount that I took out of it. I tried adjusting both the front and back part of it and got the front to sit nice but no way on the back can't even get it to go down on there. Is it possible that the rubber might have shrank? I have no idea I wouldn't think so but who knows. If anybody else has had to deal with this kind of situation let me know if you have some advice thank you

20181018_093215.jpg 20181018_093232.jpg

Big Mama

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I cant tell if yours is one solid color where it could be backwards? The back of the truck drops off more than the front. If the bolt holes only line up one way then that’s not it. Can’t tell from your post but guessing it’s from another truck?

Shawn_S

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I think there is supposed to be a slight gap there for drainage, yours does look a little excessive. Those bottom end pieces are adjustable, from the bottom. Not sure if that's what you meant you adjusted.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ckylec