Escalade rear vent cover with red led lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
gettygatz4life

gettygatz4life

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just marker for now I didn't test it with the break lights

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
A little too busy for my tastes but props for trying something different :waytogo:

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Too much for me too but then I'm not even a fan of the Esky 3rd brake light, I think they look like they belong on an Escalade.. I like the smooth vent caps though. But good job for trying something different and if you like it, that's all that matters!

OP
OP
gettygatz4life

gettygatz4life

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had the smooth vent cover already. took them off because they don't fit right like Tahoe and escalade cover.I didn't even have to cut a holes to put the lights in self made hole already made for turn signal or break lights or parking lamps all I know is this way a easy mod for 85mm soft tear led lights from ebay $5 bucks for $11 bucks and some rv clear glue total cost $16 bucks I'm in NYC and people out here and really feeling this truck when I hit. the hood if the streets watching you no you created a plan. I'm the only 1# out here in Ny rep this shiiiiiiiit like this ..Big Shutout to all my creative brothers on TYF knowledge is the keys to success & I learned when you open up your gifted God bless youu the Un thinkable creative minds on earth and I'd you not and you gave me a 50 cent our make a $1dollars 50 cent now you keep the changes

AppocAlexx

Darth Appocalexx
Reaction score
Im not a fan of ALL the lights but esky third brake light with the esky tails and then this mod would be just right. I would have to do it and see how it looks tho. I do like this mod tho, I thought he bought this but it looks like he did it himself?

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm torn as well. I think I might like it better w/o the Esky 3rd brake light which is a lot of red. My .02 as I decided to not do that mod and keep my OEM 3rd brake light. I like the creativity man. Keep up the good work.

fiatdale

Houstons Best
Reaction score
Not bad. Agree that with the Esky 3rd, its a lot of red. Looks better than the aftermarket ones where the LED is highly visible when off. I like that its hidden.

OP
OP
gettygatz4life

gettygatz4life

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Coming soon I'm adding some parts right now just keep checking me out

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member