Escalade keyfob on a Yukon?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JoRo

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I paid in the 50-60 range myself, I think this is only for the 5 button ones
Just double checking, that remote (in its description further down the page) says it doesn't come with any of the electronic parts, just the actual housing and the silicone buttons. I'm just guessing that I'm going to need the electronic parts and that I can't just take the ones out of my old remote since it's a completely different shape. Am I wrong/missing something?

---------- Post added at 05:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:45 PM ----------

Damn I wish I would have had this link before I bought my six button remotes! :(
Man I wish I had the power lift gate on the Yukon. I have it on my other car and it makes things so much easier, and would be plenty willing to pay the extra cash to get the 6 button remote (if I had the power gate). I guess I can't have it all! :(

CHOO CHOO

BackPagePhil
Reaction score
I dont have power lift gates but couldnt find a 5 button remote with just the hatch button.

---------- Post added at 07:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:22 PM ----------

I would just get the six button remote imo. I read that link as well and I think you are right, thats just the cover. No guts at all.

JoRo

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I dont have power lift gates but couldnt find a 5 button remote with just the hatch button.

---------- Post added at 07:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:22 PM ----------

I would just get the six button remote imo. I read that link as well and I think you are right, thats just the cover. No guts at all.
Okay, so you got the regular Escalade fob with the sixth button for the power lift gate, and it still works for your Tahoe without the power lift gate? I just figured they would be incompatible but if it works for you then I guess it should work for me. Either way I just have to get rid of this piece of crap remote, I feel like I'm crushing it just by pressing a button. Thanks for the help, I know this has probably been covered before somewhere, I just couldn't find the thread.

CHOO CHOO

BackPagePhil
Reaction score
Okay, so you got the regular Escalade fob with the sixth button for the power lift gate, and it still works for your Tahoe without the power lift gate? I just figured they would be incompatible but if it works for you then I guess it should work for me. Either way I just have to get rid of this piece of crap remote, I feel like I'm crushing it just by pressing a button. Thanks for the help, I know this has probably been covered before somewhere, I just couldn't find the thread.

Yeah I already programmed both and they work great!

CHOO CHOO

BackPagePhil
Reaction score

Not sure if these need to be programmed or not but you could always email them

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2008-2013-C...Parts_Accessories&hash=item46251d4ef7&vxp=mtr

blkonblk

Supporting Member
Reaction score
EBay full of them, a little more expensive then the first pic I posted lol

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1412475915146.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1412475915146.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 58

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member