Escalade EV announced

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Onlyone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol keep it going man. What else you got? Gotta be a better way to deal than name calling.

Anyways back to the facts you said they will only build 100 to 200 because battery tech is so bad? Wrong again look at hummer ev production numbers https://gmauthority.com/blog/2023/04/almost-1000-gmc-hummer-ev-units-were-built-in-march-2023/

And tons reserved the Silverado ev. https://gmauthority.com/blog/2022/10/gm-has-170000-chevy-silverado-ev-reservations/

With that tidbit of knowledge id imagine the escalade ev to be pretty damn successful whether we agree with it or not.

Crazy i know.
I don’t need anything else. You’re doing well proving my point, with every post you make. DuraYuk. The disinformation king.

DuraYuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don’t need anything else. You’re doing well proving my point, with every post you make. DuraYuk. The disinformation king.
Thank you for conceding and seeing my point. Im still confused as to yours. I use sources where possible.

Banks22

Full Access Member
Reaction score

DuraYuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nat geo ha good one
So what should we be using? I linked three. What source are you using ? Similar to how the world is round i thought it was common knowledge that fossil fuels are non renewable. Crazy perspectives you two have. Would love to read what y'all are reading truly. Please link.

DuraYuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@DuraYuk dont believe everything u read on the internet, start with that.
I’m done here, your pretty well known on this site to everyone how u operate.
No doubt man. So internet is fake. Sources are fake. Inquiring minds want to know what's not fake? Id love to broaden my horizons. But if you cant say then that's saying enough.

As someone that has to validate my suggestions and work with research you need sources that hold up. Not all sources are created equal. Scholarly sources being the pinnacle as well as peer reviewed journals but those are harder to link here without active subscriptions by the members and the abstracts being harder to read.

Regardless automotive forums have helped me a great deal throughout my life. There was once a time where people would come for objective information. I do my best to squash misinformation before someone takes it as matter of fact. If proven incorrect or mistaken it's no skin off my nose to recant and correct. That's why I ask for sources.

But these days seems like it's more a popular opinion place and less about facts and objective data..

Last edited:

Vladimir2306

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You claimed 30. It's 33 to 37% that's 10%+ difference. With the potential for 45% and it's limitless.

Anyways good talk.
Of course, I reduced it by 10%, and you lied by 1.5 times .. So who is the bigger liar

Vladimir2306

Full Access Member
Reaction score
DuraYuk, You always go to some general things, let's talk about the particulars ... I calculated above how efficient the train is, which consumes more than my Yukon. And I have gasoline, and there is also diesel, with a consumption of 10 liters per 100 km / h. There is something to object to on the topic of no one's fuel consumption of the train

DuraYuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Of course, I reduced it by 10%, and you lied by 1.5 times .. So who is the bigger liar
Im not googling in Russian so I don't really know where your numbers are coming from. I linked my sources you just said you Google in Russian. That's enough for me. Good luck comrade have a great day.

DuraYuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
DuraYuk, You always go to some general things, let's talk about the particulars ... I calculated above how efficient the train is, which consumes more than my Yukon. And I have gasoline, and there is also diesel, with a consumption of 10 liters per 100 km / h. There is something to object to on the topic of no one's fuel consumption of the train
The idea behind ev is the renewable aspect behind it. The renewable factor being electricity. We can go round and round man and respectfully this isn't really the place for that. I provided my sources and you laid out your claims.

That's really all we can do. I appreciate the dialogue back and forth hopefully some people learned some things or saw different perspectives. Take care.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts