Escalade Cluster in NNBS!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Be advised making the 2 bezels into one that looks good takes some work and skill. You will need special plastic panel bond and feathering compounds and it might take a couple of each bezels. I thought I was pretty good but even making templates and cutting only a little bit at a time I still managed to screw up a few bezels. You need to cut the compound curves of the cluster into the Tahoe bezel, and get it to match, then cut the Esky bezel to match the dash, then connect them both together in a way that you can fill the bottom curves in to make it look like one piece. It’s not easy. I kept putting them away and coming back to them over a few weeks until I finally got something I was happy with. Also getting the mileage programmed, you will probably need to send it away. In the end it’s worth it though, just be prepared. I built my harness, it wasn’t hard and mounting the cluster is fairly easy you just end up with 2 screws at the bottom and nothing at the top but it’s sturdy. It’s the bezel that I found a real challenge. Compound curves and no perfect way to make a pattern.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
is there any type of immobilizer in the cluster?
Immobilizer? As in security? No if that’s what you mean. There are 2 DIC messages that pop up in mine in my 08 Silvy- service suspension system which is kind of funny since it’s bagged and bodied and doesn’t even have the original frame much less anything of the original suspension, and parking assist off. I understand those messages will always come up if it’s not connected to an Esky BCM but all I do is hit the DIC button twice when I start it up to dismiss them.

HACK BLOCK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ok I only asked cause I had an audi and changed the cluster and my car couldn't start cause the key, cluster, and computer and to match up

cmatt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a harness ready. The first person who emails me at [email protected] requesting this harness will receive it at a large discount (in the form of a partial refund) provided they install and test it for fit & function within one week of receipt.

e60dedb09158b4175d2e9484f21d2dca.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

cmatt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No takers yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kee Fuller

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The only thing i dont like about the cluster is seeing the service suspension light pop up on the dash everytimr I start her up

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thebull12