Escalade Cluster in NNBS!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Steve Little

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Just did the swap on mine and made my plug and play pigtail adapter.

Last edited by a moderator:

Steve Little

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Mold the escalade bottom to the avalanche or tahoe top just like the beginning of the post. Cut it and glue them together with the plastic glue then use fiberglass filler and sand smooth and paint with a satin black to match dash

20190806_183600.jpg 20190806_183548.jpg

Last edited:

67RS427

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just did the swap on mine and made my plug and play pigtail adapter.

mileage has to be programmed into the cluster. it's not saved in the bcm at least not in any form that would then relay it to the cluster.

I was able to make my harness and get my cluster installed... I was hoping I could get some insight on programming though.

Everything works great except I just see '---' for the compass and '---' for engine oil life. I used a KPH cluster and might hookup my US/MPH one to see if it works. I was curious about programming mileage though. When I hooked up my scanner to program with ACDelcoTDS, it tells me to hook up my old cluster which I skipped and then connect new one. When I do try to program the new one, I get an error message "Communication could not be established". Do I need to program this cluster with a Escalade VIN? I'm trying to use my Yukon VIN when doing this... Thoughts? Thanks!!!

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was able to make my harness and get my cluster installed... I was hoping I could get some insight on programming though.

Everything works great except I just see '---' for the compass and '---' for engine oil life. I used a KPH cluster and might hookup my US/MPH one to see if it works. I was curious about programming mileage though. When I hooked up my scanner to program with ACDelcoTDS, it tells me to hook up my old cluster which I skipped and then connect new one. When I do try to program the new one, I get an error message "Communication could not be established". Do I need to program this cluster with a Escalade VIN? I'm trying to use my Yukon VIN when doing this... Thoughts? Thanks!!!
from what I understand the tech2 can only be used to program a new cluster and may also take a additional adapter.
most speedometer shops have the equipment to program these

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645