Engine mods???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

03_gmc_yukon

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello there,

I'm new to this forum and not sure how to go about this but..I have an 03 gmc yukon I picked up a few months ago and haven't done to much it except replace the motor because I was being a dumbass and threw a rod.:emotions122:

The motor is a 5.3 with like 2500 miles on it haha and already has a mild cam in it, not a lopey one but you can feel the difference. Intake, muffler and some royal purple is about all i've done since then.

Anyways, I was wondering what performance mods I could do to make it quicker and benefit from it and what not, anything at all would be helpful..

Attachments

• securedownload56y.jpg
    securedownload56y.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 14

tast101

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Explain please

In our vendor section, the company is called Black Bear Performance. Justin will tune your PCM, can adjust your shift points etc in order to free up some power can give your ride some more giddy up.

blueflamed03

Supporting Member
Reaction score
stock tires? Since it has a new 5.3, get some LPP headers, comes with ORY for around $450-$500. Then have a tune, delete the 02 sensors. If you went with bigger (taller) tires, check and see what gears you have. And a TB stall would really help as well. You can get one for under $200.

puckhead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
NGK55 plugs, and maybe the Big 3 upgrade. what intake are you running?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Friendy