Efans

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fire730

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Will the OEM fans from an 08 Avalanche fit my 04 Yukon? Thanks

I am at work and I am trying to get a set off CL and I don't have time to search.

andrew383

Full Access Member
Reaction score
YEah they'll fit just like the other ones..Gm changed the blade setup on the newer ones so it'll be a little louder than older fans..

OP
OP
fire730

fire730

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Alright that deal fell through but I have another question about the 34" measurement....

Is it the amount of space between the tanks or from the distance between the radiator mounting bolts on the core support?

Mine is 38" from bolt to bolt and 34" from tank to tank.

Thanks

OP
OP
fire730

fire730

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Alright that deal fell through but I have another question about the 34" measurement....

Is it the amount of space between the tanks or from the distance between the radiator mounting bolts on the core support?

Mine is 38" from bolt to bolt and 34" from tank to tank.

Thanks

Can anyone verify this for me?

It sounds like i need fans from a 3500 Truck since I am 38" from bolt to bolt. Would the harness from a smaller radiator truck be the same? I may have access to a donor truck that is missing the 34" fans but it may still have the harness.

---------- Post added at 09:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 PM ----------

I have a set of fans from a 05 Yukon for sale

About to spend some money on my truck for other stuff right now. I will get with you when i am looking for a set. Thanks

Last edited:

andrew383

Full Access Member
Reaction score
34" is the core size..You want fans from the 1/2 ton GM suv or truck..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pepper1700