EBAY add opinions plz

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rollin Thunder

Banned for Repeatedly Insulting Members
Reaction score
he couldnt have all those sales if he was a scammer. But shipping is more than the part. lol.

OP
OP
tybardy

tybardy

everyone needs a Hoe
Reaction score
its still a good price, im more concerned with the fitment... im wondering if its some half ass third party peice of shit

DarkTahoe00

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ty that the same hood you got its not the HD hood your look'n for, I was look'n at that as well there should be one he sells that is the one you are look'n for!

PavementPounder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went to a website very similar to that and the part numbers were the same for the hd and non hd. Best bet is to go to a bodyshop and have them get you one or if you are able to find a good parts dealer in your area. I order alot of stuff online but a hood no way. For instance, the first hood I got was shit. Dented and such. Second hood was non hd. Third was finally a good one. Imagine if I had purchased that off the internet how big a hassle that would have been. It may be a new hood but still may be dented or f'ed during shipping.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchievu