E3 sparkplugs, anyone tried them?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

M123

Viking
Reaction score
Hi.

Did watch Project Farm, he did test some sparkplugs and seems like the E3 are interesting.

Have anyone tried them on a LS based engine?
If they are so good as the test maybe those plugs on combination with the E10 would be a hit, even go for more procent Ethanol?

Now the question was the plug's but that would definitely be some benefits with better spark, on any quality Gasoline.

OP
OP
M123

M123

Viking
Reaction score
Yeah NGK are good plugs but in the test they didn't preform as well as E3. It makes me curious how they irl preform and what user with them have to say.

THarber

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For what's its worth I tried running those E3's in my H2 and Vette and just did not care for them at all. Power was reduced and idle not that smooth on each. For me, I stick with the ACDelco iridium's. Make sure you get the right heat range.

Tim

OP
OP
M123

M123

Viking
Reaction score
For what's its worth I tried running those E3's in my H2 and Vette and just did not care for them at all. Power was reduced and idle not that smooth on each. For me, I stick with the ACDelco iridium's. Make sure you get the right heat range.

Tim
Ah thanks for sharing, great to get insight.
Thanks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick9667

Latest posts