Dropped

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
718frankb

718frankb

LOCAL 282 TEAMSTERS
Reaction score
ita a 4x4 so beltech drop keys in front, drop leaves and drop shackles in the rear

dstratltr450

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Siick tahoe man I love the new style 20's on the older body style. Also the grille matching the bottom of the truck looks sweeet.

nastety92

Reaction score
How is the ride compared to stock with the 3/5 drop? Also which shocks are you running?

I'm looking to drop mine soon.

Nick

OP
OP
718frankb

718frankb

LOCAL 282 TEAMSTERS
Reaction score
How is the ride compared to stock with the 3/5 drop? Also which shocks are you running?

I'm looking to drop mine soon.

Nick

the front is a little harsh the rear is like factory, im using standard height bilsteins with the rear bumpstops cut off and the front trimmed

97yukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
my setup

i have 2" spindles in the front and ordering eibach 1" coil springs...right now the front rides like stock..the rear is 4 inch drop leafs with 1 inch drop shackle and helper bags...a little bumpy but helper bags help alot. if your looking for drop springs i have another set that might be a year old im selling im running doestech(not sure how to spell it) shocks. i have had belltech street performance and djm and dtech tops them all. hope this helps

Arctic-Rodz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks nice, Id remove those fender flares. They pop out too much IMO. I like those droppped 2dr Tahoes. You should slam a 6.0L in that, that should make it move!!

OP
OP
718frankb

718frankb

LOCAL 282 TEAMSTERS
Reaction score
btw took that bumper cover off the front for the limited bumper and roll pan on the ass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bigchad1