Driver's Door Sticker

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

02Z71Raven

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure if anyone has asked this yet, but I want to replace the factory sticker that was on my driver's door. I think I hit it with a pressure washer. Also thinking about replacing that door.
Lots of specific info on there, so I'd assume it would have to come from GM. Does anyone know if this is something you can get online or from a dealer?

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure if anyone has asked this yet, but I want to replace the factory sticker that was on my driver's door. I think I hit it with a pressure washer. Also thinking about replacing that door.
Lots of specific info on there, so I'd assume it would have to come from GM. Does anyone know if this is something you can get online or from a dealer?
A month or so ago I came across a couple of companies that do this, even reproducing a window sticker or facsimile of such. Google around and you'll find them. Some require taking a photo of your original or copying the data so they can reproduce it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchievu