Driver seat is weird but why!?!?!?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yukie dookie

Reaction score
My driver seat started goin in reversed operation down was up and up was down, now I can't get the seat to come all the way up or all the way down, everything else seems to work as intended, and passenger seat is all fine, has anyone else experience this and what's the fix for this????

Booyahzman

Reaction score
I'm interested to know the solution or root cause of this myself. In my search for a Yukon, I came across one with this oddity. I moved on thinking this could be because of a larger issue, but if it's an easy, minor issue I may revisit the truck.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

alc5m

Full Access Member
Reaction score
idk why either, my 03 was the same way, started out correct then some how some way it ended up reversing, not sure how long after i owned the thing but i changed where the seat was one day and it was reveresed, i was very confused and didnt know what to think, not a major issue, just learn to accept it, lol

Gatorlac

Full Access Member
Reaction score
mine also has an inverted operation, confused the shit out of me at first

DenaliAK

Colder than you
Reaction score
Dealer has to reprogram the seat control module or some such thing. Old problem TSB'd in like 2005.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTN_KDA