Door Panels?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wackasslife

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Does anyone know if I can swap my door panel with power mirrors to panels with out power mirrors. (http://www.latemodelrestoration.com/item/CTP-17682K) These are the mirrors I want on. Whole door swap maybe? I'm just trying to avoid unnecessary power clusters when I swap mirrors. Since they're non-power mirrors I'm wondering if I'll run into any problems???

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
the wiring might be ran thru the door already for the power mirrors. take off your door panel and check if its there. those would bolt right on regardless.

OP
OP
wackasslife

wackasslife

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
so the manual mirrors have an interior "stick handle" to adjust them, or do you adjust them by just manualy moving the mirror glass itself? i know the wiring is ran through the door, im just wondering if ill need to buy any other parts because it may have the manual "stick adjusting handle" on the inside or not?

cmcarr85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
heres the same mirrors at the bottom for 30 bucks each...

OP
OP
wackasslife

wackasslife

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
... at the bottom ..? === You know I may just try to take the wiring/motor out of the stock mirror and put it into the smaller 454 sport mirrors. Just a thought

cmcarr85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sorry link never posted up and now I cant find them again...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zachattack_0924