Door Panel sticking

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dkknaebel

Keeping LKQ in business
Reaction score
I've replaced all the pins and receivers, twice or three times. The lower corner near the seatbelt retractor is sticking. Not sure why this is happening. Is the door panel just too stretched out? I haven't even driven it in a few days because it got stuck on the lip of the door trim, I believe, and I had to crawl out the passenger side. Should I just keep LKQ in business and go scrounge for a new door panel? The door has been replaced, the bottom of the door near the B pillar looks like it sticks out a little from the body, but not sure what to do anymore.

exp500

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Check your door alignment, Then look at hinge pins and bushings. Sounds like sagging door.

OP
OP
dkknaebel

dkknaebel

Keeping LKQ in business
Reaction score
Check your door alignment, Then look at hinge pins and bushings. Sounds like sagging door.
I think the alignment is out on the door. We replaced the door a few months ago because the old one sagged so bad but I think the hinges need to be replaced at this point. That's going to be a fall/winter project. Might change out the pins and bushings or see if we can adjust the striker to help for a bit. Got new rollers but that requires taking the front fender off again and that's a no-go right now.