door lock issues

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tattoofan

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Im looking for some help I have a 07 tahoe that is having some intermitent problems, sometimes the power in passenger front door goes dead meaning the window wont roll up or down and the door wont lock or unlock. Then just the other day I got out of the tahoe shut the door and the doors automaticly locked with the keys inside. need some help trying to fix where should i start?

GM Customer Service

Full Access Member
Reaction score
tattoofan,

Sounds like an electrical issue...connection problem, corrosion, etc., difficult to say. Consider having the vehicle inspected for additional assistance.

Please keep us posted.

Louis
GM Customer Service

OP
OP
tattoofan

tattoofan

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
im hopeing to get that help here so i dont have to go through the "well its not doing it right now" was trying to see if anyone has had this problem and were to start to fix it.

JKmotorsports

Rollin the boosted grocery-getter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Could be a bad PDM (passenger door module) possibly. There's a module in each door that controls the windows and locks for each corresponding door.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCUSA