Does Z71 roof rack fit LS or LT models

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tybardy

everyone needs a Hoe
Reaction score
i have a Z71 roof rack and a guy with an non Z71 wants to buy the rack. Does it fit? it looks to me like the rear holes on the Z71 are different then the holes on the non Z71 models

OP
OP
tybardy

tybardy

everyone needs a Hoe
Reaction score
how sure are you on that? i think the rear peice has an extra mounting hole... on my truck the rear peice has three mounting holes

Drgnblood

F%ck Douchebagistan!
Reaction score
i just looked at mine and i dont have an ls or lt trim....i dont think it would fit...i only have two bolts in the back as opposed to the three for the z71

OP
OP
tybardy

tybardy

everyone needs a Hoe
Reaction score
yes i just tracked down an old picture Max had posted of his truck when it got out of the shop without rack and you are right... 2 bolts on ALL non Z71 models... ******* GM!! I wish i would sell this GD roof rack

Drgnblood

F%ck Douchebagistan!
Reaction score
i feel you....i finally got a call from some kid that wants my surco rack....hes coming in to pick it up tommorow after i get off CQ...i had to drop the price by 20$ but i just want it outta my house

OP
OP
tybardy

tybardy

everyone needs a Hoe
Reaction score
yea i was asking $300 for the entire rack since its almost $1000 from GM... but it looks like no one wants a z71 roof rack expecially at that price. I finally reposted my ads and dropped the price down to $175... we'll see what happens.

I had a guy wanting to buy my cross members for $90 but the didnt work with his OEM standard roof rack. GFDI!!! Actually the reason i was posting this question was becuase if the whole rake fit his truck i was gonna call him back and offer him a good deal for the entire thing.

Drgnblood

F%ck Douchebagistan!
Reaction score
you know its typical GM bullspit too.....you figure that pretty much anything is interchangable...but one extra bolt that none of us without a z71 have...

im sure you will get a call out of the blue and someone will want it....good luck

OP
OP
tybardy

tybardy

everyone needs a Hoe
Reaction score
yea i hope it goes soon, i could use a little extra cash and this thing is just sitting around. the only reason i would keep it is for re-sale value on my truck, should that day ever come (hope not)