Does Z71 roof rack fit LS or LT models

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

UWMlax15

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If two of the three holes line up in the back, it would still be functional. They probably have the third screw because Z71 owners are more likely to use their racks for something substantial.

lnh5278

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
z71 roof rack

I am looking for a Tahoe Z71 roof rack for my 2003 Chevy Tahoe LT model. If anyone has one or can direct me where to order one, I'd appreciate it! thanks!

brandonsmart

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
2003 Z71 Tahoe

I need the moldings for the stock roof rack. The rear moldings are of intrest. The ones that look like they have a circle in the middle. Can anyone please help point me in the right direction so I can get this black eye fixed on my truck! Thank you!

swtz71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would say that the rack will fit as long as 4 of the bolts line up. that last hole I wouldn't worry about it, as long as you have 4 on each side the rack isn't going anywhere.

I'm taking my Z71 Rack off soon to put either escalade rails or an LS rack.

bradmps

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a LT rack, would like to get a z71 rack.
Does it fit is the question?

OP
OP
tybardy

tybardy

everyone needs a Hoe
Reaction score
The Z71 rack has an additional two holes in the rear... otherwise the other 6 holes line up exactly... so the short answer is YES, it fits...

Frank Rodriguez

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
yea i hope it goes soon, i could use a little extra cash and this thing is just sitting around. the only reason i would keep it is for re-sale value on my truck, should that day ever come (hope not)
If it worked on a 2004 LT suburban I’ll buy it

Frank Rodriguez

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
yea i hope it goes soon, i could use a little extra cash and this thing is just sitting around. the only reason i would keep it is for re-sale value on my truck, should that day ever come (hope not)

send me picks if you still have it. I’m willing to take a chance

Woodblocker55

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have one off of a suburban Z71 on my Yukon XLfits perfect minus 2 bolts in back that don't matter. Got it 2 years ago still need to add lights to the back . Gives it a more beasty look. Truck nuts and horns and train air horn I will be done lol ..I have rust to give it that unruly appearance.
[emoji106][emoji6]

Sent from my LGL722DL using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phoenix2k9