Does this happen to anyone else?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bill1013

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When I go out to make sure all of our vehicles are locked up tight and all lights are off I try to open the doors via the handles(b4 bed). Strange thing happens when I try to open the locked hatch via the handle and pressing the rubber switch. The “Check CD Player” and the digital clock illuminates for around 1 minute. Does this happen to anyone else? My 2012 Yukon SLE 5.3L wants to know!

mikez71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nope..

Perhaps I didn't wait long enough after arming the alarm. (I also had my hatch disable button activated because a harbor freight hitch carrier was mounted.)

Will check again tonight..

Geotrash

Dave
Supporting Member
Reaction score
When I go out to make sure all of our vehicles are locked up tight and all lights are off I try to open the doors via the handles(b4 bed). Strange thing happens when I try to open the locked hatch via the handle and pressing the rubber switch. The “Check CD Player” and the digital clock illuminates for around 1 minute. Does this happen to anyone else? My 2012 Yukon SLE 5.3L wants to know!
1682697013474.gif

Mine doesn't seem to do that either.

mikez71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
checked again, and you have a special 'hoe my friend.

Perhaps something swathdiver said in another thread?
"My truck has the navigation unit and when the low fuel light comes on, it triggers a warning on the nav unit and asks if I want to know where the nearest gas station is. So maybe yours has had its nav unit replaced with a radio and it's waking up in this manner."

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juju14

Latest posts