Does the rear split bench fully recline?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blueinterceptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Straight forward question. On the 21 Tahoe’s do the second row split bench recline?

JasonHTX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am pretty sure they do. I will get in the back seat and check out the recline after I get home today. I have to admit, I am happy we opted for the 60/40 second row.

uptown_nyc

Reaction score
I am pretty sure they do. I will get in the back seat and check out the recline after I get home today. I have to admit, I am happy we opted for the 60/40 second row.

Have a bench in my current vehicle. Considering our options for a Tahoe. How'd you decide to go with the bench over captains chairs?

Stbentoak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I search for a Denali with a bench and a Duramax every day. I’d travel to go buy it, every one I have called about is pre sold and they are rare as hens teeth....

OP
OP
B

Blueinterceptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I prefer the bench as well. Just curious if the grass is greener with the buckets. in the previous gen the rear bench reclined an inch or so.

JasonHTX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Straight forward question. On the 21 Tahoe’s do the second row split bench recline?

Have a bench in my current vehicle. Considering our options for a Tahoe. How'd you decide to go with the bench over captains chairs?

So the bench option does recline fully! Both 60 and 40 sides move forward and back to increase/decrease leg room, and the backs of both sides also recline.

We chose the bench seating because we didn't want to sacrifice a seat when we have two car seats in the rear. We can have a car seat on one side, and in the middle with a seat available for an adult, and a path to the third row.

My wife's family is in Cali, mine in GA, so we wanted something we could drive around town with family in one car. Now we can seat 3 (and maybe 4) adults in the rear without having to remove two car seats.

JasonHTX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I search for a Denali with a bench and a Duramax every day. I’d travel to go buy it, every one I have called about is pre sold and they are rare as hens teeth....

I would just order one and wait for it to be built because that's exactly what we ended up doing (ordered on 11/21 and it delivered on 2/5) :) We saved a little money too, because we essentially got the ultimate package without the rear seat entertainment -- didn't want screens for the rear.

JasonHTX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I should clarify, I have a Yukon and not a Tahoe. I wouldn't imagine it would make a difference though.

TrueAt1stLight

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would just order one and wait for it to be built because that's exactly what we ended up doing (ordered on 11/21 and it delivered on 2/5) :) We saved a little money too, because we essentially got the ultimate package without the rear seat entertainment -- didn't want screens for the rear.

Sounds like we’ve got very similar builds. I wanted a second row bench and didn’t want the rear media, nor did I want a sunroof but alas, GM won’t sell me a Denali with a second row bench and no sunroof. Oh well. Eagerly awaiting delivery! It’s sitting at the rail yard waiting for a transport to my dealer. HURRY UP!!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MCDizz

Latest posts