does LPP headers fit on a nnbs?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nosho47

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does LPP longtube headers fit on a nnbs? I checked their website and it says from 99-06. I emailed the company and was told that they are not sure that it will fit but the y-pipe will not fit unless it is modified...

TheFuzz

Idiot Police
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think babamerino is running LPP longtubes. Might wanna shoot him a PM and ask. Maybe he'll chime in here, I'd be interested too. LPP's are pretty reasonably priced.

babamerino

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They sure do!!! No modifications needed!!! Perfect fit!!! I fricken love them!!! And for the price... Unbeatable!!!

TheFuzz

Idiot Police
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Did you get pretty good gains with them? How hard was the install? What about drone on the highway?

Been thinking about going with a Magnaflow 12589 and some LPP's since I have an Autocal now. Retunes are easy. :D

livingez_123

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If your worried about drone, you can wrap the headers and run small resonators. Or you can split the Y pipe at the end and run a pair of long mufflers and go with duals.

babamerino

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wrapped my LTʻs in header wrap but that doesnʻt really help with sound decrease… They are very loud but drone is present but my family never complained… But at WOT, DAAAAAMMMNNNN!!! Install was a no brainer since its a direct bolt on. Definite increase in top end power and overall response. But you gotta re-tune (BB) cause air/fuel is gonna be way off after install… But all I gotta say to you TheFuzz is, DO IT!!!

TheFuzz

Idiot Police
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks man. They are definitely on the wishlist, I'll shoot you a PM if/when I grab a set.

OP
OP
N

Nosho47

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Instead of starting a new thread, I figured keep this thread as a continuation... I ordered the headers but not from LPP... I didn't know that the LPP headers were actually made by xs-power... Anyways I debating whether I should use exhaust wrap. What's your opinions.? I also received my BB tuner but will wait until I get my headers installed.

---------- Post added at 08:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:29 PM ----------

What exhaust wrap would you guys recommend?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
k09viper