Does anyone know what this thing under the seat is?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gulleyman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was putting my seats back in last night and noticed these little vinyl bags with wires coming out of them under each seat. Can't figure out what these things are. I don't think I have heated seats in my ride but maybe I do....
Check out the pick and let me know what this thing is :fish_h4h:
CIMG0297.jpg

h0tr0d

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's the previous owner's colostomy bag. You're supposed to empty those at rv dump stations.

OP
OP
gulleyman

gulleyman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Didn't realize how interesting this thread was going to get...okay, keep'm come'n folks :popcorn:

drowndindreams

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have reason to believe its part of the motor for the seat. wires run into it and it feels like some sort of chip is making that vinyl pouch a home

718frankb

LOCAL 282 TEAMSTERS
Reaction score
Quote:That's the previous owner's colostomy bag. You're supposed to empty those at rv dump stations.

lmao

OP
OP
gulleyman

gulleyman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's the previous owner's colostomy bag. You're supposed to empty those at rv dump stations.

:puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke::poop:

---------- Post added at 10:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 AM ----------

I think we're on to something with the compressor and adjusting the seat somehow. Sounds like a good experiment for the next time I have my seat out of the truck :hmm: