Do Z springs lift non Z

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HELLAbeefy

Reaction score
Iv noticed the back of my "housewife"(she's not a hoe) is starting to sag like my ball sack. I don't care to look like one of those dogs scratching his ass on the grass.

So I'm looking into getting new rear springs.

The question is, would putting Z71 (or suburban 2500) rear springs give me a poor man's 2" (over stock ls springs) lift

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Does yours have the Premium Smooth Ride nivomat shocks in the rear?

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
I did not need them because until last Monday I did not own my 2005 Z71. But, I have read thru many threads here about the same problem and these springs have been mentioned many times and always seem to do the job. I wish our "search" worked better for you to go find those threads to read thru.

OP
OP
H

HELLAbeefy

Reaction score
Yes, if I remember right it adds 1.5"

Fak YEAAAAA, just installed 3" pucks so those will put me right where I wanna be. Turing up the keys wasn't enough for my 6s so I got 3" lift spindles and keys to help clear the fender. Alignment would probably fix it but I'm also running 3" wheels spacers in the front on snowflakes. So my scrub radius is completely shot

OP
OP
H

HELLAbeefy

Reaction score
I did not need them because until last Monday I did not own my 2005 Z71. But, I have read thru many threads here about the same problem and these springs have been mentioned many times and always seem to do the job. I wish our "search" worked better for you to go find those threads to read thru.

Yea I definitely used the "search" error 404 method and found nothing. Also tried skimming they the lift threads and couldn't find any mention of it in the past 3yrs thanx guys y'all have been a great help

Last edited:

massivespl

I'm not mean, I'm honest.
Reaction score
Fak YEAAAAA, just installed 3" pucks so those will put me right where I wanna be. Turing up the keys wasn't enough for my 6s so I got 3" lift spindles and keys to help clear the fender. Alignment would probably fix it but I'm also running 3" wheels spacers in the front on snowflakes. So my scrub radius is completely shot

3” wheel spacers on the front :eek:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rddixon

Latest posts