Dl3 Mirrors Frustration!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

alxs210

Reaction score
Hey guys so i bought some dl3 mirrors of someone here on the forum and i noticed that they're not just plug and play with my 02 tahoe. There are two square plugs coming out of the mirrors and they're are two rectangular plugs behind my switches. I've looked all over and can't seem to find any answers. Help!:Stupid Me:

Last edited:

OmarR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Going from memory, DL3 started in 03+ with the databus system.

For 02+, you would have to install your own toggle switch and wiring.

I will double check my shop manuals tonight.

kses123

kses123
Reaction score
Hey guys so i bought some dl3 mirrors of someone here on the forum and i noticed that they're not just plug and play with my 02 tahoe. There are two square plugs coming out of the mirrors and they're are two rectangular plugs behind my switches. I've looked all over and can't seem to find any answers. Help!:Stupid Me:

The only thing you will be able to get to work out of the box is the movement of the mirror glass and the heating & dimming(if your stock on has it). To add the power-folding, you will need the switch from a 2002 Escalade (or look at the wiring diagram and make your own). You will have to splice in wires for the signals. I did all of this on my 2001 Denali years ago and it worked well.

1014197.jpg

01HDtahoeNJN

Shredding Gnar Daily
Reaction score
Idk if you saw this thread but it's and led mirror upgrade thread that was made a couple months ago..anyways they have this great link to wires in all models and they tell you places you can tap in I'll post it later!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DarkHearse