DJM 3/4.5 kit before/after pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

crazycrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks great. I'll be ordering my kit real soon. I think I'll go 2/4. I like how that one sits in the rear, just a tad too much up front for me!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
NORCAL SS

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
24s fit fine if you want the slammed look check out the other thread i put up 3/5.5

DJVIM

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Tony, I am also interested in the 2/4 kit but would like to know which is easier to do. I will be doing it at my house and the spindles seem alot easier than the djm a arms or is it about the same any special tools required. Also would I need alignment after install. Thanks. If you also send me some prices that would be great. Looking to get soon.

OP
OP
NORCAL SS

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
djm actaully is easier just replace the lower a arm where spindles more to work with.

in rear 4 inch belltech kit is easy because its just springs and shock extenders where the djm kit is trailing arm relocators and swaybar endlink relocators which take a little more

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar