DieHard Platinum 34/78DT Battery?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Big Buttons

The SS Burb
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Please don't get a die hard battery. I worked at Sears and I have never switched out so many batteries in my life.

I currently have an Interstate 78DT as my front battery in my Burb. The place I work at now has Interstate and I hardly ever switch out batteries.

ccapehartusarmyINF.(ret)

Full Access Member
Reaction score
okay here in arizona interstate batterys last maybe 2 to 3 years if your lucky so ive gone through dozens of interstate batterys in the past then i finally paid hte extra dough for a red top optima and put that in my previous vehicle yah wanna know how many times i replaced that optima in the 4 more years i had that vehicle not once
i also put an optima in this tahoe when i bought it 3 years ago and its still good

Big Buttons

The SS Burb
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I only got the interstate because I got a serious discount and was in a pinch because my red top optima died.

Optimas quality has gone way down. My brother had a yellow top burst on him in his gto.

TheAutumnWind

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Please don't get a die hard battery. I worked at Sears and I have never switched out so many batteries in my life.

I currently have an Interstate 78DT as my front battery in my Burb. The place I work at now has Interstate and I hardly ever switch out batteries.

diehard platinums are good AFAIK

08grey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Costco battery. They also sell optima. When it dies return it and they give you your money back. Walk to the back grab a new one pop it in and done.

clandr1

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Die Hard Platinums are some of the best batteries you can buy, hands down.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bigburb3500