did the suede on the doors now what else ca i do?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mikeyboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just getting around to put up pics if my suede project that went very well and i could no like any more. when i orderd i over orderd on purpuse what other cool things that will look good should i cover i was thinking head rest or glove box pics whould be great also
f5dlqx.jpg
ehjj35.jpg

Narco

Supporting Member
Reaction score
headrest would look good. i wanna do mine but dont have the balls to try and do it yet. afraid ill **** it up. im also gonna pull the suede off the carpet area. its starting to peel. maybe ill tape it off and paint the carpet black.

yukondoit

Stay Classy
Reaction score
looks good. I've been tossing around the idea of doing the same thing but like Narco said, I don't want to mess it up. Keep us updated.. I think the headrest might like look good.

OP
OP
mikeyboy

mikeyboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ya im a little scard of messing up my headrests i think i might just try to tuck it in with no glue or any thing. and i didnt evean suede the carpit spot i could not get it to tuck nice to i taped it off and painted it with fabric dupli color gray. and yukondoit the doors are not heard to do just use a very very sharp blade to cut it

easybake

Full Access Member
Reaction score
got a diy i could follow to do this, also where did you get your suede at?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pepper1700

Latest posts