Did GM stop taking orders for 2021 Yukons?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bob2C

Full Access Member
Reaction score
These prices are crazy. Just wait for fuel to be 5-6 a gallon and they won’t be selling many. Seen it before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RSConsulting

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
First post on this forum.

Picked up my 21 Denali XL Premium - Max Tow - 4X4 - Active Air last thursday.

ORDERED JANUARY 14th.

Got friendly with the GM of the dealership - so I saw the constraint option codes and expected dates. GM wouldn't even ACCEPT my order until the beginning of Feb. Main holdup was Max-Tow (also required for adaptive/active air ride - so they probably share the same modules).

In Jan - constraint said: Feb. Beginning of Feb 3-4 weeks. 3rd week of Feb - JULY/AUGUST. Then Mid-March - April 14th production week, born on 4/15 - with a 4/30 delivery date that ended up being 5/6.

Straight MSRP - which is good considering some dealers down here are getting +5K for Denali. They DID NOT PRICE PROTECT ME from order date (MSRP went UP + $900).

There's NO WIGGLE ROOM HERE - you don't want to pay their price - there are 10 people waiting for one that will gladly pay EVEN MORE to get one.

EVERY YUKON coming into my dealership in Pompano Beach is already sold - with buyers waiting 3-4 months from order date.

If you have one on order - and your dealership isn't jacking you around - it will come in eventually.

I'm friends with the body shop manager for 40 years of my boo boos he's been fixing, the owners son is a friend, and his dad the owner knows me (not enough to get any deals, but a STRAIGHT DEAL is better than some of the crap I've seen at some dealerships when I was shopping).

Rick

DGMO

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
So annoyed - I put my name on an incoming unit that was “being built”, GM eliminated a handful of orders including mine, was 3000 status originally then downgraded to 2030, they called the GM regional manager and they “screwed up” and would expedite an order tomorrow....so frustrated...have an Escalade order and a Yukon order...guess I’ll end up getting the first car that’s done...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smokin Denali

Latest posts