Did GM stop taking orders for 2021 Yukons?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Banks22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I find it crazy that those of us you purchased the first units, actually got a "so-called good" deal..... Last July, I cringed from getting a $3,583 discount off MSRP. Crazy times..

I just wonder what used models could get in this market....Especially with all options, like trailer tow package..
I have a 2018 Tahoe LT, loaded, dvd, sunroof, trailering, 20” wheels. 37,000 miles, KBB says $50k!

Stbentoak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I seen a used 21 Denali on cars.com with 8700 miles that was listed for 85k used....

B520044

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Checked KBB and "trade-in" was $61k - 65k!! I am so tempted now.

DennisT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I stopped by my local GMC dealer today to test drive a 3.0 Duramax in a Sierra Denali to get a feel for the engine. I then asked about ordering a Yukon Denali with the max tow package and they wouldn't even take an order for one at this time with that package. They said most of the inventory coming in is already sold.

Stbentoak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I stopped by my local GMC dealer today to test drive a 3.0 Duramax in a Sierra Denali to get a feel for the engine. I then asked about ordering a Yukon Denali with the max tow package and they wouldn't even take an order for one at this time with that package. They said most of the inventory coming in is already sold.

What-did you think of the test drive?

DennisT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I liked the 3.0 Duramax. Very peppy from a light. Doesn't seem to pull as strong at higher speeds, say from 50 to 80. But I'm looking at it for towing a camper and I think the lower rpm torque would be great. While I am looking for a Yukon Denali, the Sierra Denali rode better than my current 16 Yukon.

What-did you think of the test drive?

Stbentoak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Because we are only one ransomware or Suez canal blocking from 4$ + Fuel, I think the Dmax is the only way to go on this large barge, and honestly I can't find a ton of naysayers out there on many forums about it. Sure there are a few problems here and there that people blow way out of proportion, but by and large most LM2 DMax conversations are positive.....

B520044

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Because we are only one ransomware or Suez canal blocking from 4$ + Fuel, I think the Dmax is the only way to go on this large barge, and honestly I can't find a ton of naysayers out there on many forums about it. Sure there are a few problems here and there that people blow way out of proportion, but by and large most LM2 DMax conversations are positive.....

Yeah, I would like to drive the Dmax. I think they come with a 5yr 100k warranty, whereas the other drivetrains come with 5yr 60k warrranty..

Brett776

Reaction score
Yeah, I would like to drive the Dmax. I think they come with a 5yr 100k warranty, whereas the other drivetrains come with 5yr 60k warrranty..
You’re correct, 100k warranty which drove our decision. Plus, today taking my kid an hour to the zoo averaged 27 highway.. 4wd rst.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agmanw8n