Depo projector headlight assy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

corvette744

2004 Z-71
Reaction score
So i finally got sick of these horrible housings,i figured anything would be better than stock.I already have tried 2 diff led bulbs in them and didnt like either one.So i ordered these-very easy to switch over.I was worried about how loose they would fit not the case-they are tight as stock didnt have to do anything to them.I only ran into 1 poss problem or question.When installing the low beam led bulb it wont turn enough to get the leds on the side and not straight up.Will this matter for a projector i know it would if it was a reflector housing just not sure about projector housing.I will go test and adjust when it gets dark,just wondering if anyone else ran into this issue.

depo 062.JPG depo 063.JPG

OP
OP
corvette744

corvette744

2004 Z-71
Reaction score
Beam pattern look's okay to me what do you guys think.I don't like that these are 6000k and are almost the same yellow light looks like stock-or close.These are gtr lighting ultra series and i don't like them waste of big money.I might just try hid next.Still on the hunt or the right low beam-but much better than stock scatter.

depo 077.JPG

OrdellRobbie

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I recently bought the same DEPO headlights as well. 4 Months in and I like them a lot compared to the faded stock housing that came on the Tahoe when i bought it. Still using the stock bulbs that came with it although I plan to buy some LED's just unsure what to go with.

AlejandroDinero

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So i finally got sick of these horrible housings,i figured anything would be better than stock.I already have tried 2 diff led bulbs in them and didnt like either one.So i ordered these-very easy to switch over.I was worried about how loose they would fit not the case-they are tight as stock didnt have to do anything to them.I only ran into 1 poss problem or question.When installing the low beam led bulb it wont turn enough to get the leds on the side and not straight up.Will this matter for a projector i know it would if it was a reflector housing just not sure about projector housing.I will go test and adjust when it gets dark,just wondering if anyone else ran into this issue.

View attachment 236636 View attachment 236637

How’s the quality of them? I’ve been debating on some and doing the retro mod.

OP
OP
corvette744

corvette744

2004 Z-71
Reaction score
I think they are great and had no fitting issues.I think im going to get some hids to put in but for now same led bulbs vs stock housings alot better.Every shop around me says projectors should have hid not led.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mistehkins