Depo Headlights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Tonyrodz

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Why are we looking at ugly hazy headlights? Yech.
Gotta look beyond the haze. Cool in a way since I've never seen a set like these before. These have been on a Burb for a few yrs. I actually know the guy. They were much nicer looking, and they actually have a DOT stamp on it.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was just messin with ya. They’re a weird style though, with the ovals. But I thought all headlights have to be DOT approved. All the ones Ive bought have a DOT stamp.

OP
OP
Tonyrodz

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
I was just messin with ya. They’re a weird style though, with the ovals. But I thought all headlights have to be DOT approved. All the ones Ive bought have a DOT stamp.
Lol. I read that all aftermarket tail lights don't always have DOT approval. Didn't know about headlights tho, so when I saw these had a DOT stamp on it I was amazed. I've never seen anything like this set for the nbs either. Cool--in a way :D. I think it says Xenon on them.

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Send them to me please.

Btw says xenarc not xenon

Bart Hinder

Reaction score
I've been reading the Tahoe/Yukon Headlight Information Thread started by Soulsea back in 2012. He makes a convincing argument for sticking with halogens, but...that was back in 2012. I'm wondering if there have been new developments that make his argument less convincing today.

My Fleece "All Lights On" module arrived today. I'm leaning towards Silverstars and OEM replacement headlight assemblies. Anybody want to talk me down from the ledge?

[I'm new here. Can you invite someone to a thread in a reply?]

adriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It looks like you copied the thread title.. Copy the address bar/weblink instead. (thread title will show up the same way too).

I skimmed it, I'm not reading all of that again. I went with the morimoto mini H1 with DEPO housings. Do you have something specific? I saw he is talking about retrofitting the headlights. There are at least 3 companies that make brackets to use the morimoto mini H1 projectors in a DEPO projector housing headlight. Which have turned the custom retrofit into 3 screws. He also doesn't consider the easy 4-on or 4-high mod, (to keep your lows from turning off when you flash your His). Retrofitting was stage 1, like the wright brothers. Now its advanced in stages and simple as "Hello, Space X, take me to the moon".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DenaliRoyal