Denali Yukon's are Landing at dealers now.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cc1999

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have been monitoring the websites like auto trader and cars. com for listings of Denali Yukon's for a couple weeks now. They started out posting the listings and that list has grown a lot this week, but until today none were posted with actual pictures of the truck setting on the dealers lot. So I have been under the impression they were likely still in production or transit.

Now today some are showing with actual pics of them on the lot.

cc672d9b31fb47bd962e9bfbc7b109cf.jpg

http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-...0514&searchRadius=0&listingId=368027289&Log=0
http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-...92652&dealer_id=588330&ncal_id=11366095&Log=0

OP
OP
cc1999

cc1999

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Cool!
Congrats!

I have been monitoring these sites, with hopes one will land at a dealer close enough to me that I can go and take a test drive to see what these things are all about.

There are several SLEs and SLTs around dealers lots in my area, and I have set in a couple of them. But without the magnetic ride, the 6.2L motor I really didn't see much point in test driving one of those. For those two items, I really only like the Denali version.

I have the 6.2L in my LTZ Tahoe, with rear air shocks and plan on getting the new version of the 6.2L and going with the Denali this time, when I trade it in.

How do you like yours so far. Reviews I have read and watched, seem really mixed on stating they thought the ride was a bit to firm, and others say its like floating on a cloud. What do you think about the ride quality in terms of comfort?

sixpointoh03

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cool!
Congrats!

I have been monitoring these sites, with hopes one will land at a dealer close enough to me that I can go and take a test drive to see what these things are all about.

There are several SLEs and SLTs around dealers lots in my area, and I have set in a couple of them. But without the magnetic ride, the 6.2L motor I really didn't see much point in test driving one of those. For those two items, I really only like the Denali version.

I have the 6.2L in my LTZ Tahoe, with rear air shocks and plan on getting the new version of the 6.2L and going with the Denali this time, when I trade it in.

How do you like yours so far. Reviews I have read and watched, seem really mixed on stating they thought the ride was a bit to firm, and others say its like floating on a cloud. What do you think about the ride quality in terms of comfort?

I think they ride like there floating on a cloud it's a little rough when you hit bigger bumps with the 22 inch wheels but overall I feel like it rides way better than my 2012 denali with 20s. These denali's are way nicer than older models I highly recommend you go check one out.

Jproy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I just couldn't contain myself after reading this thread at 8 AM. I had to go swing by my dealer and see if they had Received one. I just got home from the local GMC dealership and they had one Denali on the lot. It was already sold so they wouldn't even let me open the door. I guess that's a good thing. I wouldn't want anybody snooping around My new $70,000 truck either. It was the champagne color with 20 inch wheels that say Denali on them and it was an XL. I do not like the champagne color and definitely do not like those 20 inch wheels. It was the first XL I have seen in person. They had a white SLT shorty with black interior and 22 inch wheels on the showroom floor and it is gorgeous in person. I can't wait to see an XL with the 22 inch wheels. I'm still thinking about waiting for the '16 with the 8 speed trans. Now I want it so bad!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redoak76

Latest posts