Denali with no pano roof

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

altona

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My ordered vehicle is built. Just saw the window sticker. Dealer did not include the roof in my order. We will discuss this at length very soon....

My question is to anyone without the roof, is the interior really dark?

Luckily, I ordered the teak/light shale. I am in FL for 9 months out of the year so I would probably use it sparingly with the intense sun/heat for several of those months. Real bummer.

Banks22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So there’s a place in michigan that will put sunroofs in after it’s built. This is the smaller sunroof, idk about the pano but I would imagine it could be done. Maybe ask around for Florida

Monkey01

Reaction score
I just picked up 2022 Yukon Denali with all jet black interior with no sunroof. I prefer no sunroof as I never used them and also have the sliding shade always closed. Ofcourse that's personal preference. Besides I like the fact you have more headroom and in case you need to get up little for things.

Going back to your question, if you got the teak/light shale I believe your interior would be bright enough. I just don't like the sun constantly beaming down at you.

Good luck,.

Yukon21Denali

Reaction score
If pano roof is something you really want then walk away from this and find or order one with. We have in ours and love it, used everyday we were on the road last summer.

OP
OP
A

altona

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Walk away. Will drive away and see if they will reorder with pano, max trailering and Diesel. All of which is drastically constrained right now. Had to remove max trailering to get this Diesel built. Sounds like a long wait

OP
OP
A

altona

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Didn't want to be accused of being a greedy capitalist pig, but yes that thought crossed my mind.

olyelr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep. What i would do is buy it, and the same day you are there buying it i would have them reorder exactly what you want. Who cares if it takes 6 or 8 or 10 months, at least you have a vehicle to drive. Then, when the new one comes in sell the other one…it will probably still be worth what you paid for it.

Farmer10

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
You’re either a sunroof person or not. I have them in all 3 vehicles we own and rarely use them. (Maybe once a year). I like the option though and it may help resell a little. It depends on how much you think you’d need it. The shade is always closed in ours and I don’t think it’s too dark. I welcome the dark, 5% tint all around with the windshield tinted and I can’t stand having light come in. If you use it all the time I’d say buy this and reorder like others have said. You may have this one a week or two and not even miss the pano. Just cancel your order if that’s the case

CriticalThinker

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I love the pano roof and wouldn't want one without it. It does let a lot of heat in so I had mine tinted with high quality film and now I never shut the sunshade, it's awesome.