denali grille

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TommyA

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey guys just bought a 07 yukon SLT and im loving it. I really like the look of the denali grille. From what i know, and i dont know much, you can't just buy the entire denali grille and have a direct bolt ono the slt. Is this true? I've seen tons of inserts online but a friend warned me these can look cheap. In a perfect world i'd have the exact same grille as the denali. What are my options? Thanks tons guys

zach2011

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Actually, I am pretty sure it is a direct bolt on. They are the same size and specs, be sure and get the matching lower grille!

Erebos

Reaction score
In a perfect world i'd have the exact same grille as the denali. What are my options? Thanks tons guys

You can always buy that actual grille that is used on the Denali. Here's the part number 25891152, it's about $260. All you need to do is removed 6 screws from the original grilled and some hooks on the original grille to install the new one.

OP
OP
T

TommyA

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
thats great news!! Thanks a lot for your help guys!!!

---------- Post added at 02:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:43 PM ----------

do either of you know the part number for the matching denali bottom grille? Thanks tons again.

bauer4567

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes. The entire assembly is listed above...

I have a denali, but bought a black grille that comes on the other model kons...I used it as a mounting base for my billet grille. I basically cut off the black bars and mounted the billet grilled inbetween the black frame. The part of this story that helps you iiiisss...

The chrome frame on the denali (along with the chome lip attached to the hood) is the same exact size, shape, and material as the non-denali grilles...

The cheapest way to get a good looking and in most cases, factory looking denali grille is to buy the parts from GM directly. It is a simple install, and you can find many sets of directions on grille removal/replacement on the board here... If you have trouble finding one, just let me know. I know it came in handy for me the first time I took my front end apart...

RCE1313

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Yes its a very easy install and I love the grill on my truck. You can check out my photo albums and I have a few pics.

Cherdos

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I got this grill off ebay only got the upper part and transfered the stock front logo over. Took about 20 minutes to install and the guy that details my car thaught i had it professianly painted.

IMG_0025.jpg

OP
OP
T

TommyA

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
damn I do like the black...but i think im going to try to keep it looking as stock as possible for now (denali stock that is!) RCE1313 your ride looks damn good. That brings me to another question, I tried searching on here and on the web for the part number for the denali rear tail lights and cant find it. I really want the actual stock denali tail lights does anyone know the part number or where i can find them. Again thanks tons for all of your help guys!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kootamcgrabbin24