Denali Center Console Lid.. Where to buy one??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rogue status hoho

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys so I had an idea and need your info on wether it would work or not.... I have an 2000 tahoe and I wanna put the center console lid that the 2002 denali's come with.. it's leather and has a poppable top section thats separate from the main center console compartment... has anybody done this? will it fit? where can i get one? thanks guys..

NJ04HOE

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm not positive on your year but for my 04 I had to replace the entire console. I would check ebay and see if you find one there.

kses123

kses123
Reaction score
Hey guys so I had an idea and need your info on wether it would work or not.... I have an 2000 tahoe and I wanna put the center console lid that the 2002 denali's come with.. it's leather and has a poppable top section thats separate from the main center console compartment... has anybody done this? will it fit? where can i get one? thanks guys..

No, it will not fit. You would have to add the entire console. They are different shapes.

yukonjacks

A Vegitative State
Reaction score
I have a 2000 Yukon, and I was going to go with a newer console, It doesnt match up properly at the dash. You can get an upholsterer to fab your console top

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iasylum