Denali Arnotts air compressor/shock write-up (Pictures)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

05Yukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They sell spray undercoating and bed liner stuff. You could go to your local auto parts store and see what they have. Are those shocks you put on the OEM autoride shocks? I have never seen black ones before.

DenaliAK

Colder than you
Reaction score
Wade--

How's the ride now?

Couple more weeks and I'll be getting mine done. Hopefully they'll have the Bilstein's in by then.

hoserty

Reaction score
they make a chemical called POR just Google it not only will it neutralize the rust you have it come in a gloss black that is pretty nice to look at i have used it on quite a few restorations wit 100% success.

DenaliAK

Colder than you
Reaction score
Just got my Billstein/Arnott shocks and air compressor at the door today. Hopefully I'll get them installed this weekend. Looking forward to (hopefully) an improved ride. I'll let ya'll know.

Tribalbreak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ahhhhhhhh i guess im the only broke ass dude still saving for my new shit..... sucks saving for a wedding... what am i thinking

DenaliAK

Colder than you
Reaction score
Took me about 3 months to get enough money to do this, so you aren't alone in your broke-ness. It only gets worse once you're married, too....lol.

But it's worth it. ;)

DenaliAK

Colder than you
Reaction score
Alaska...hence the AK. Anchorage to be more precise. Why?

Got them installed yesterday. Ride is most definitely improved and it just feels different overall. The rear is definitely not as "clunky" as it used to be on sharp bumps. Haven't heard the compressor turn on yet, so it's hard to say if it's working or not, but I'm assuming it is for now. I may have to load a bunch of weight into the back just as an experiment to make sure everything is functional.

Last edited:
OP
OP
W

wade

Reaction score
everytime I turn my truck on I hear it run for a brief moment

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1st tahoe