Daytime Running Lights switched with Fog Lights?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

R3cord303

Posse In Effect
Reaction score
Hello everyone! First post here. I'm going to be picking up a 2008 Tahoe LTZ here in 2 or three weeks. I've been looking into various mods and one of the first things I'd like to do is the "all 6 on high" mod or whatever its called- that allows the low beams and fog lights to remain on when you click on the high beams.

I found a super simple kit for $20 that allows you to jump the required wires on the black plug on the BCM harness to accomplish this- and this is what it comes with- sorry that the picture is watermarked. I'm still figuring this board out so apologies if that website isn't a vendor here.

Anyway- what I want to know- is can I order two of those kits and jump another two wires on that BCM harness to allow the DRL (the two other bulbs in the headlight housings- as in the ones between the grill and the turn signals) to switch on and remain on with the fog lights- that way they turn on and stay on when I hit the fog light button?

I would imagine it is as "simple" as finding a pinout for the black plug on the BCM harness and running another set of those t taps and wire with a diode in it from the fog light signal wire to the DRL signal wire but I don't have the faintest clue where to look for a pinout diagram.

This is the video that goes along with the install of the kit that's intended for the "all 6 on high" mod kit for the 2007 and a half to 2013 model year.

Sorry if that's not allowed. I'm not trying to spam that website- that's why I'm not linking them.

And I've attached the picture that they have on their website for what's included. Again it appears to be two t taps and a diode with spade connectors on it.

Thank you all for your time and expertise!

2007-5-2018-gm-all-lights-on-mod-6-high-mod-1_grande.jpg

Moose912

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have seen this. Did a little research at the time and it looks legit. Forgot about it completely lol.

OP
OP
R3cord303

R3cord303

Posse In Effect
Reaction score
I have seen this. Did a little research at the time and it looks legit. Forgot about it completely lol.
Do you remember any information on it? All that should be required is using the T taps and diode wire to jump the signal from the BCM fog light lead to the DRL lead but I have had ZERO luck finding a wiring diagram for the black plug coming out of the BCM.

Moose912

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you remember any information on it? All that should be required is using the T taps and diode wire to jump the signal from the BCM fog light lead to the DRL lead but I have had ZERO luck finding a wiring diagram for the black plug coming out of the BCM.
I’ll see if I can get you a diagram. Send me your vin. It’ll be tomorrow.