Dashboard replacement

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fire730

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm looking at trading in my 07 Tahoe to get a used NNBS Suburban. I already had my dash replaced on my 07 but I was just curious if anyone has the part number and / or a price for a new dash assembly since there is a good chance (since its a crappy design) that my newer truck could have the same issue. I'm sure I won't get lucky enough to have another one replaced for free. So I want to see if anyone knows what just the part costs if I have to negotiate it into the price.

I looked on gmpartsdirect and I couldn't find a listing for it.

Thanks.

Also does anyone know if the replacement dashboards are any better than the original ones?

Last edited:

Fearz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm looking at trading in my 07 Tahoe to get a used NNBS Suburban. I already had my dash replaced on my 07 but I was just curious if anyone has the part number and / or a price for a new dash assembly since there is a good chance (since its a crappy design) that my newer truck could have the same issue. I'm sure I won't get lucky enough to have another one replaced for free. So I want to see if anyone knows what just the part costs if I have to negotiate it into the price.

I looked on gmpartsdirect and I couldn't find a listing for it.

Thanks.

Also does anyone know if the replacement dashboards are any better than the original ones?
I believe its 4xx for the new dash. I do not have the part number as the guy gave me the price for the dash, but I was talking about something else.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luggz