Dammm one nice escalade!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Effeckt

Resident Cards Fan
Reaction score
Its weird that you all say that, kus i feel that the wheels is what makes this esky stand out. They are very clean and simple, big, and just make the rest of the truck stand out there.

Don't get me wrong I love the wheels. It just irks me that they are a different shade of white than the vehicle.

MASS-HOE'Z71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That white one is sick looking, don't see too many people dropping escalades around my area, I think I'd drive myself crazy tho worrying about those little rubber bands on my rims, especially a white rim that would show everything if there was ever any contact with a curb or anything

Sam Hamm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
**** this guy in your link imo :supergay: lol who needs a triple axle trailer and rims on all of them.. too much freaking money to waste obviously, should've bought some better looking wheels

hmmm...you are def right about the last part. tell him to buy my freaking red 26s. im so ready to get rid of these.

zach2011

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I wonder if the back has black too. Like where the chrome applique is above the license plate, and the step pad.

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Haha the wheels on the trailer are a bit overdone but his Intro wheel, though they look funny, are atleast Escalade classy, they run alot of money, especially for the 6's. Not to forget how many times wheel you pass someone else with the same thing?
The above Esky has cheap U2-55 wheels, thats Tahoe material IMO, not Esky. If your gonna drop $60k or more on a car, then little $2600 U2s don't need to be on it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alejo2160