Dammm one nice escalade!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

turboeclips

Full Access Member
Reaction score
like everyone says... definitely different. gets points for being diff, but doesn't do it for me. I think escalades should be chromed out! The black handles and side modeling reminds me of bottom of the line DX civics... if you know what I mean.

that other esky from houston is pretty sweet, turbo charged and all, but looks like that guy isn't hurting for money.

Last edited:

07whitehoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Like the way it looks. Have seen a LTZ that looked similar to that a year or so ago. I think that the wheels look good even if it may be a shade or so off... Not sure what the black ring on the wheel is though.

Mr. B

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I must be in the minority here. I don't like any of it. BTW, my Denali is white. I absolutely do not like white rims on a white vehicle. And in my opinion, the black handles, fender vents, etc make it look cheap. That's what a white Nitro looks like.

Young28

The Yukon God
Reaction score
I must be in the minority here. I don't like any of it. BTW, my Denali is white. I absolutely do not like white rims on a white vehicle. And in my opinion, the black handles, fender vents, etc make it look cheap. That's what a white Nitro looks like.

IIRC the fender vents come on the caddys from factory.

i like them both. They both have there own flavor.

Mr. B

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, the fender vents come from the factory on the Eskys. The Nitro reference was that the handles and fender vents on them are black. Just saying I'm not a fan.

syndicatesteve

Syndicate Steve
Reaction score
the Escalade in the first picture is out of Vegas, its actually pretty nice. It has a Tiarra grille on it and it is a show vehicle for Tiarra. As for the white, I dont think they color matched it, or.... they didn't plan on heat discoloring the paint and making it have a tinge of yellow to it after they get hot. either way, its his ride and it did catch someones eyes!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zackhettinger14

Latest posts