Custom NBS Center console Sub box

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

YukonXL04

The Riverboat
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Im selling my custom center console I made. It will fit all 03-06 trucks and SUVs. Unsure if it will fit in a 99-02 because the upper dash is different.

It bolts to a factory console bracket which is attached under the seats in factory bolt holes. The only modifications needed are to the lower dash, there is a slight amount of cutting needed to the plastic under the dash. However you are still able to revert back to stock without anyone knowing it was ever installed.

It comes with the passenger side lower dash, It has been painted, but not a %100 match, for some reason its a tad lighter.

It comes with a RE SEX10d2 600rms 10" sub. This little sub is great, I have enjoyed having it. I just bought a new 18 though, so Bye bye console.

Here is the thread from when I was building it.
http://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=55531

Im looking to get $300 for the sub and box. I would really like to keep this local, not really sure how to ship this sucker without damage.

Im in Arlington Texas. In the middle of the DFW metroplex.

Thanks guys!

picture.jpg
picture.jpg
picture.jpg

Last edited:

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Great seller and would not hesitate to purchase from.

Good Luck with sale

TheAutumnWind

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This thing is sweet. Wish the wife would let me buy it. GLWS!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pepper1700